D-Link Wireless N150 Modem Router DSL-2730U
D-Link Wireless N150 Modem Router DSL-2730U :
- Input Type RJ-11 (Ethernet Cable) supported by ISPs such as MTNL, BSNL, Airtel,Hathway,ACT Fibrenet,Spectranet and neighbourhood cable operator
- High-speed ADSL2 + internet connection
- High performance wireless speed upto 150Mbps
- Smooth and secure transfer of photos, files, music, video and e-mail over the internet
- Universal plug-and-play(UPnP)
- Firewall protection and QoS
- High-Speed ADSL2+ Internet Connection
- High Performance Wireless speed upto 150 Mbps
- Smooth and Secure transfer of photos, files, music, video, and e-mail over the Internet.
- Universal plug-and-play (UPnP)
- Firewall protection & QoS
- WPS button for easy wireless setup
D-Link Wireless N300 Modem Router DSL-2740U
D-Link Wireless N300 Modem Router DSL-2740U :
ADSL Port and 4-port Switch, Ethernet WAN Support
The router is equipped with an ADSL port to connect to an ADSL line. The built-in 4-port switch enables you to connect Ethernetenabled computers, game consoles, and other devices to your network. In addition, any Ethernet port of the device can be used to connect to a private Ethernet line.
Using the DSL-2740U device, you are able to quickly create a high-speed wireless network at home or in your office, which lets computers and mobile devices access the Internet virtually anywhere (within the operational range of your wireless network). The router can operate as a base station for connecting wireless devices of the standards 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n.
Secure Wireless Connection
The router supports multiple functions for the wireless interface: several security standards (WEP, WPA/WPA2), MAC address filtering, WPS, WMM.
In addition, the device is equipped with a button for switching the Wi-Fi network off/on. If needed, for example, when you leave home, you can easily switch the router’s WLAN by pressing the button, and devices connected to the LAN ports of the router will stay online.
Advanced Capabilities of Wireless Network
Support of guest Wi-Fi network allows you to create a separate wireless network with individual security settings and maximum rate limitation. Devices connected to the guest network will be able to access the Internet, but will be isolated from the devices and resources of the router’s LAN.
The wireless router DSL-2740U includes a built-in firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
Built-in Yandex.DNS service protects against malicious and fraudulent web sites and helps to block access to adult content on children’s devices.
Easy configuration and update
You can configure the settings of the wireless router DSL-2740U via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in several languages).
The fast and easy configuration wizard allows you to specify all needed parameters in several simple steps.
You can simply update the firmware: the router itself finds approved firmware on D-Link update server and notifies when ready to install it.